Monday, December 5, 2011

Dark Wind (my 'stupid' manga) :p Intermezzo...


It's my manga... All in this manga is totally only my imagination and 'real' fiction..
Why i called it stupid? Because i draw it when i was seventeen and i never continued until now.. maybe someday i will finish this manga..
And its contained adult picture.. wew weww..
so, sorry if it looks dumb..
And the story about a foolish and innocent girl who broken heart with her senior, and meet the wicked evil.. (weird? maybe) so don't laugh because its only the imagination of the innocent teenage girl.. :p
And sorry if my draw not like commercial manga because i just draw it with pencil, eraser, rules and paper.. and i learned how to draw by myself (autodidact)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comments.. Leave your blog :) I will visit back :D