Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Gone with the rain..


when I had doubts in myself
Mist came, blocked my eyes ..
shady ..
convenient ..
and so beautiful ..
I felt like walking on the clouds when the mist was coming ..
its beauty is breathtaking ..
Caught my heart gently
Enchanted my heart
Promised me a thousand dreams ..
and sang lullabies to me like I'm in heaven ..
until I had lost
it was all a shadow
it was all a dream
and like my feet didn't step on the earth..
I was flying
In this beautiful artificial mist
I was not be able to distinguish
Which one is reality, which one is only a dream
killed me slowly..
snatched my breath, ruined my life and I'm so hopeless
Because love is only one
and that beautiful mist is only for a moment
I thought there is real love ...
Obvious, it was all a mere gimmick
and it succeed to get me stuck on there
until I realized
since the rain falling from the sky..
and the mist all gone..
Behind me ...
there is a beam of light ..
are always waiting for me back
and can guide me
take care of me
remind me, that in reality, life is not all beautiful as a dream
but that's the honesty of a love
which I always has been ask many times
without realize it ...
Love is still there ..
Love isn't going anywhere
It just waiting and will hug when I look back

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comments.. Leave your blog :) I will visit back :D