Friday, December 2, 2011

I'm yours (part 2)

We've been a long together almost five years..
You are my everything..
Do you want i explain more..?
OK listen..
You are my real sun..
You are my salt..
You are my rain..
You are my breath..
Maybe they all said.. why i choose you to live my life..?
What i get after if i choose you?
They said i will only get a sorrow..
a sadness..
but they were wrong..
everybody can change even in a second..
and also with you..
I can stay with you for long time..
I think it's not short time..
little by little your cold attention to me,
changed to be more warm..
and I know you love me very much in the deepest of your heart..
but you can't explain it by the sweet words.. or romantic things..
you just can protect me when i walk with you..
make me comfortable..
Listen carefully what i like, what i hate..
and try not to hurt me.. by your silences..
because i know, you don't want to promise me many things..
that only can make me dreaming.. and i can be fall if what your promise not really happen..
but you promise me one thing, to love me only..
no other..
and also i know, you always try to make me happy with your own way..
and someday..
i know you will be a good man.. with good attitude..
and leave all your chaos life..
Please be my good man.. to stay with me forever..
in simplicity..
in fidelity..
in happiness or sadness..

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comments.. Leave your blog :) I will visit back :D